Wednesday 9 March 2016

Advanced Birthday at Sushi King!

Heyyyyy!

My Birthday is actually very soon but my sister wanted to celebrate it today. Luckily Sushi King Bonanza is on till tomorrow. 

But for tomorrow, we've already a plan to celebrate mine during the Grand Opening of AEON Shah Alam. So why not we dig some sushi today right?

These two Japanese cheese cakes are killer! They really slay my bud taste.
I'm in love. Lel. Cause I love Japanese Cheese Cake and Sushi King's
is the best one!



Thank you sister for the advanced birthday. My brother can't come, so we'll just
celebrate it tomorrow, the three of us!

Kachak!

What's with your face Che Mah?

We were having our Sushi dinner at Sushi King Shah Alam Convention Centre Mall (SACC Mall). We went there at 8.45pm and we actually need to que-up till 8.55 or 9.00pm like that. There were so many people!

And at last, we were given a shared table. I was hoping it would be two women but na-ah, nope, no. There were two gentlemen. Gosh, just imagined that. I felt like both of us are being forced to attend a blind date. Lel.

Since I was too hungry and clearly my sister was having an empty stomach after returning from her work place, we actually did focus on the sushi belt like all the time. Hehe and of course to lose eye contact with them. *Asian women detected*

Take note: The pictures are taken when both of them already gone. 

After all, it went good. Both of us finished 17 plates. :D Happy Face-Happy Tummy.

That's all. Tata. Wish me luck! And wish me birthday too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment