Saturday 12 March 2016

Comp card photos

Hi!

I've received my comp card and comp card photos yesterday (11th March 2016). So I just share it here with you. :)

This one is from Benang Hijau. So just check
their website or facebook.

My blouse is from Rossmida Collection. Do check them too!

Coat from H&M and Jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins. I
borrowed it from my sister. Haha..

Do you notice the bagginess of the jumpsuit?
Well I do look like having a big lower part body here.
LEL!!!

This is my comp card look like. But I hide some details. Muahahahaha.. And I don't know why my name is
Norzainiza here, perhaps I will just make a new one using the same photos right. Or I need to
wait for another photos to make a new comp card~ Photography by SIMPLEPIX.


Other pictures, I will consider to share it with you or not. But, perhaps not. Haha.. this one is quite complete actually. :D But I do look fierce with the make up on and with less smiles. I really wish for another pictures are being processed early! I want to see my other poses too!

Hehehe I still remember I got that one awkward pose that I almost fell. :p

I wonder, can I be a model (not supermodel cause I am not that tall)? Meh.. Next time, I might do my own make up or ask the MUA for less fierce kinda make up, nevertheless this make up really project my face a lot. <3

p/s: Compcard making can be done here COMPCARD

Tata! Have a nice day.

6 comments:

  1. salam. cane awak buat comp card ni eh? kena book dgn mana2 photographer or awk buat sndri kt kdai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya buat kat studio. Yes kena go to photographer tak pergi kedai.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam, macam mana kita nak tau kalau ada agensi modeling yang email kita tu agensi yg fake atau tak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I will just my own logic and do some research by myself je. Stalk agensi tu habis2.. If sy ragu2 saya tak akan layan terus.

      Delete
  4. Salam, macam mana kita nak tau kalau ada agensi modeling yang email kita tu agensi yg fake atau tak?

    ReplyDelete