Saturday 18 January 2014

Words of the day - 7

"Hurts when leaving
Hurted being left
Joy when it's a meet
Joyful when it's a meeting
Love when it feels like this
Loved when being in love"

-Thirteen-

When you think about someone while reading this, regardless of any feelings you got, it indicates that you loved that person. It can be your family, friends, lover and even your enemies. Because humans are being born to have loves inside them. That's why love is very unpredictable creature when it can make you fall so hard with someone and turn in love in a blink of eyes.

P/s: I just sent off my bestfriend to airport. I felt so sad that I am actually almost bursting into mega tears luckily I can hold it because there's too many people. I need to look pretty too. Hahaha.. but even I can joke around about it, deep inside I miss her deeply deep and of course I loved her but not in the strange way. We've been away for a year and just had our met up for an hour. It's definitely not enough for me. I need more time. Rima Atria, if you're reading this, I really meant it and please don't be too proud~ :p I know you'll used this to tease me somehow. Hahaha.. maybe I'll just ignored you when it happens.

That's why we should appreciate our time with our beloved persons as when the time separate us, at least you won't feel regretted or guilty for not making time for them. ;) Take a note!! 

That's all, Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment