Friday 26 August 2016

Art & Craft Teacher of the day!

Hi everyone!

I am too diligent to share with you all stories inside this blog yet too poor to read proof. Lel. Thus everyone, today I want to share my day of becoming a teacher to 5 years old children. Art & Craft teacher of the day precisely.

Firstly, it was a good experience and it makes me happy. Secondly, I can channel my artistic and crafitstic (lel) inner to the children. Muahahaha.. you will see how much energy channeling happening there!

The themes for the art & craft are Merdeka Celebration and Moon Cake Festival. What I did is introducing paper medal art in conjunction to be a winner self and Rio Olympic season and another one is self made lantern.

In the beginning I make them to do the medal then in the end I ask them to do lantern. One thing, when they have finished the medal, ensure that you giving them using both hand and put on them. It will help to create a winner feeling in each one of them. Believe me, it makes them happy, excited and proud!

Not really in a mood in sharing all the steps cause I make this entry just to share my proud moment with pictures in it. HAHAHAHA. Unless if I took pictures of the materials etc, but I didn't. That's why no crafty arty in how to do "paper medal and paper lantern" Hehe.

Enjoy!

The children's paper lantern~ Can you spot mine?


Okay this one is mine! Number 10. Just imagined the october babies
shouting, teacher, we are same. I born in october too. I was like
"10 is 10th of March" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I am such
evil teacher. Well they didn't bother too~

Random 1

Random 2

Random 3

"Show me the medal" pose! What a proud children they are. So much love <3 You can see
how they act like a real winner there!

I just don't know what's happening around me. But I feel
it full of small bodies with great spirit.

Peace yo! Both lanterns are mine. MINE! 

I ask them to do Fighting pose. I know, too emotional there. Haha


The flash make my face too white. XD 

I end the session by taking photos and a short speech.
Hope you really enjoy this entry~ I truly having fun to be the art & craft teacher of the day! Merdeka!

Tata!

1 comment: