Thursday 20 February 2014

My blog solution :D

Hey guys~

HEEE~ I AM SO HAPPY right now. Finally my blog returned to the original state! Hahaha.. I've been crying and stretching myself to the optimum level just to find what's going on with my blog. Let me share my problems and the solutions okay.

Problems keywords: No background - No image / images - No entry sign everywhere - Previous images uploaded disappear - Blog problems - Blogspot problem - Dash sign appears

Real problems:

Last previous weeks, my blog turned into some no entry blog. (Hee), I mean the backgrounds and all the images I've been uploaded can't be view. The best part is that all the images turned into the 'no entry' or 'dash' sign everywhere!! I freaking hating it.

I google anywhere but sigh.. Nothing shows up until I found this -------> Google Product Forum

Which FINALLY I found the solutions. Lets go through it together okay. ;)

Solutions:

1st you may opt to go through this link https://picasaweb.google.com/home . You need to see back whether the images being uploaded are there. Usually it occurs when you changed your picasa setting or you might deleted it unconciously from Google+.

From the picasa, you may retrieved back your images by looking over the options. [ I didn't go for this option so I don't know exactly how to indicate the solution] No worries, there must be some buttons or a button that gives you the option to retrieve and get back the images. This option may be work finely when you used picasa and via uploading from phone (sync to picasa) for uploading your images.

2nd option will be going to https://plus.google.com/photos/trash . This is working perfectly fine with me. :D Because my images mostly almost 99% being uploaded by me myself.

I just need to select the picture and retrieve it  back. You may see it simple later on when you go to this link. For a reminder---> Lots of photo leads to lots of time to consume for retrieving. Be patient. But not that long~

Friendly reminder that if this problem occur to you more than 60 days, I got no solution for that. I am sorry because both will be given 60 days to retrieve back the images if not it'll be deleted. Permanently? I am not sure. So better be hurry!


I hope somehow this entry help you a lot! And I am sorry for the lack of indicator because you just can simply go through the options and do it by yourself. Seriously it was not that hard. :D Hee~ Have a nice bloggie day!

Tata~



No comments:

Post a Comment