Monday 22 June 2015

Where is Yahoo.com? Yahoo Malaysia anyone?

Hey hi everyone,

Ever visiting your yahoo website lately? I think it happened since past few weeks. Hehe, I shared it so late that it become lame. Haha.. During that time, I was at Yahoo Malaysia then the next day, poof it turns into Singapore Yahoo.

Almost half of the day I try to change the Singaporean to Malaysian sites at the top right corner. I really mean ALMOST HALF DAY! I really in a panic state thinking that my website or internet broke down. LEL. Until I give up the next day as I am too innocent thinking that it would turn back to old one. But sigh, sadly it still the Singapore Yahoo!

So, I was searching at the internet who ever face the same problem with me. Hey, hey, hey guess what? Malaysian people of course! HAHAHAHA.. and what shocked me the most, Phillipines Yahoo! also having the same problem as Malaysia Yahoo! High-5 to this miserable life. LEL.

The Yahoo! acting so weird without announcement or warning terminating the websites or merging it to Singapore Yahoo!

Can you see the suggestion turns into Singapore Yahoo! And since when "www.yahoo.com" belongs to Singapore?
And here we are at Yahoo! Singapore. You can see Singaporean flag in the top right corner.

But Why??? Did Yahoo! want to make a website only for SEA region? Then make a new one rather than redirecting us to Singapore one. Come on, it's not like we don't like Singapore but there are tonnes of Singapore news! or less of our news. Dude we are not Singaporeans. And hey, that flag is from another country.We want to see ours too! What Yahoo! is thinking?

And not just that, if you really want to make something, tell us! And make a fair website to other citizen too. Poor us. Don't assume that we just use Yahoo for emails, some of us do read from Yahoo News like we read other news material online. Duhhhh.. I think I am a bit of piss off. Okay fine I am piss off!

Tata

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hv the same problem as u.... when i delete the word sg change to my infront the link. its become malaysia yahoo.. but then when i click homepage. it turn into sg again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi xueling, I dont know that deleteing "sg" works on you but when I did so, it still automatically turns to Singapore Yahoo! Nothing we can do about it. :(
      Perhaps this will be a permanent action or much longer action as Yahoo! won't bother to reply/bother about dismissing Yahoo! (Malaysia&Phillipines).

      Delete
  4. i hv the same problem as u.... when i delete the word sg change to my infront the link. its become malaysia yahoo.. but then when i click homepage. it turn into sg again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hv the same problem as u.... when i delete the word sg change to my infront the link. its become malaysia yahoo.. but then when i click homepage. it turn into sg again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hv the same problem as u.... when i delete the word sg change to my infront the link. its become malaysia yahoo.. but then when i click homepage. it turn into sg again!!

    ReplyDelete