Friday 31 March 2017

MODEL CASTING. MODEL NEEDED. Jcalista Casting at Johor Bahru this 8th April

Hey guys,

This is your chance in trying your skill or features to be a model. Let me tell you something, it's not about luck, it's about your hardwork. So I would love to share a Jcalista casting. AND PLEASE do read the details in the pictures.

Don't ask me unnecessary questions as it's already being answered here. (I'm sorry but some people still not reading my post, entries or my writings yet they still ask the same questions. I don't really have time to answers them)

This is another clear details:

- OPEN CASTING. (Male/Female - Hijab/Freehair - Experienced/inexperienced - Shapes - Size - Skin Colours - Nationality)
- Please spend some money to make a compcard or portfolio (pictures) at least. It's needed
- It's only in JB. If you ask is there any where they did. Yes and No. Previously in Shah Alam, KL and Penang. The last one would be in JB.
- Simple make up only for women. Simple hair do too. SIMPLE.

That's all.

So do refer to the casting below:

Just walk-in and be early!


I hope you do understand and please don't ask me the same questions again please. This is what I can do. I can't help much. Wish you a good luck and try your best.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment