Sunday 17 November 2013

Zhariff's Graduation of Brainy Bunch 2013

Assalammualaikum and hello peeps. :) Today is a very special day when Zhariff (Khadijah's brother) is graduating from Brainy Bunch. He's five~

Brainy Bunch is an Islamic Montessori which it's awesome. This montessori is very special as it got it's own syllabus in teaching children before they enter lower grade or primary school. Oh my~ I miss my old time when I was in private school (more to my pre-school) before. :/ Okay cut the emo part. Let's move to the graduation time.

Programmes for today. :D
Oh, before I forgot, I kept something private and making less details in this entry as too precise location is not good. Hee~ Just know that the graduation did took place today. And heyyyyy, I managed to take some videos of performance with a cut version. Yes~ I am lazy to take all the videos in full duration because I need to see it lively~

By the way, even it's Zhariff's graduation day, he also need to perform on the stage. As well as Muhammad (Khadijah's youngest brother), he also need to perform. CUTEEEEEE~

Let's go through some of the pictures okay~


In the middle, two boys (Zhariff is in the left side), for opening ceremony.


Fashion show with actives children. XD
Cute~




Muhammad's in fashion show. He's holding spongebob balloon. 


1st song performance, Number One by Maher Zain
FASHION SHOWWWW!





'Dikir Barat'







13p
Percussion of Kitchen style


Choral recitation~

Musical Interpretation of Brave by Josh Groban


Zhariff is looking towards the camera
Finale song of the day
Muhammad in green and white strips shirt. :D
13p
"We're from Brainy Buncccchhhhhhhhhh~"

Adorable looks... ^o^
Together we graduate today!!!


Zhariff's friends
I'm hungry.. ;(





Zhariff is actually drinking strawberry dutchlady milk which we don't know who's the owner. Khadijah at that time is forcing Zhariff to drink it till finish. Luckily he's not in the mood to drink it all. Because, the actual story is that Pak Cik Sabirin (Khadijah's father) asked her to throw it away as the drink was left open in the middle of the aisle, but because of some miscommunication, Khadijah tought that the drink was meant for Zhariff. Hahahahaha~

Mak Cik (Khadijah's mother) said  towards both Khadijah and Pak Cik, "If Zhariff is about to get a stomach ache, you guys are the one who'll be blame". Hee~

The best part of the story is when Zhariff and Ariff were having their breakfast while Muhammad was still sleeping. Ariff was eating his cereal with boxed milk while Zhariff chose bottled milk. After Khadijah saw that Zhariff still hanging around with his breakfast, she asked why did he don't want to finished his breakfast. Zhariff in innocent manner, "The cereal got no sugar".

Khadjah in strict manner, "Zhariff, please taste it again. It should have sugar inside it!"

Zhariff, "Hmmm, kakak (sister) please taste it for me then, seriously it doesn't have sugar"

Khadijah, "hmm..", She spilled the milk. The milk went bad already in the first place..*ROTTEN MILK Alert*

Hahahaha~ XD

Poor Zhariff because he drank two spoiled milk today.. hope he's fine. So far while I'm typing this, no complaint so far. Hope he'll be fine. :D
Before it ends

13p
The graduates students of three Brainy Bunch's 




"I'm on Forbes~"
"Oh gosh, I'm hungry"

13p
"Oh yeah, I'm done"



13p
Last performance of 'Selawat'. :D


Then.. let me bring you the videos of performances.. :)


Fashion show

Song Performance "Number One" by Maher Zain

Traditional Dance "Dikir Barat" (Zhariff is here)

Percussion "Blue Danube"

Choral recitation "What is true love?" by Yanadal Patt

Musical Interpretation "Brave" by Josh Groban

Finale song "Together we can change the world"

The last video, a slide show showing the students' infant photos.. hee~ it's more cuter. XD


It is quite an interesting day to spend some time with Khadijah's family during Zhariff's graduation. Sadly I didn't manage to snap a picture of Arif, the another younger brother of Khadijah. And somehow, I even  forgot to take my own selfie.. heh heh heh.. It was too fun to watch these precious future leaders having their moment. In addition, it's a sad day for me because I am too emoing thinking that I should be a child back. Hahaha, seriously.. (T^T)

After the graduation, we go to mamak restaurant (indian muslim foods restaurant) at Seksyen 2 Shah Alam Selangor. Of course again I forgot to take another selfie nor our pictures. OMG so bad-so bad~ Maybe I was too excited to watch the younger brothers quarreling, fighting, playing and helping each other. That should be their precious time together because no body knows what the future will hold right? The foods were fine and okay~ I'm totally full.. hue hue hue~

Seriously it was a major troublesome when I'm uploading my videos. The video can't be more than 100mb.. say what???? Yeah so I've to cut the videos instead of compressing it because I can't remember where is my compressor in this laptop.. huhhhh.. <(''=/..\='')>

So far that's all for morning part of the day's story.

Tata~ 








No comments:

Post a Comment